The Path to Purpose Discovery#1


Purpose, a word every adult on Earth has come across. “What on Earth am I here for?” A question everyone has asked, directly or indirectly. The truth is that every man wants to know that they are of worth, that they are needed and contribute to life. This is why man, consciously or unconsciously hungers to know how best he can contribute here on Earth.

The truth once again is that every man is of worth, is needed and has something to contribute on Earth. Every man was created for something, to do something and it is solely the responsibility of every man to find out why they exist.

Take for instance, Toyota produces cars to solve the problem of transportation, Samsung produces phones to solve the issue of communication. Seeing a phone or a car for the first time, it’s natural to ask its use and who would be the best person to answer such a question? THE PRODUCERS! In the same way, the best person to answer the question of our use on Earth is our manufacturer and who is that? It’s God! God made me and He is therefore the best person to answer the question of why I am here on Earth?

Based on my experience, you will never find out your purpose by just looking within, checking out your strengths, your talents or things you’re good at. Your maker is the only one that can help you with that question. THE ONLY ONE!

Not only is He the only one that can answer that question perfectly, but guess what??? He’s 100percent willing to do just that. Just ask and press on! He will certainly tell you your purpose.

Find out your worth. Find out why you’re on Earth, what you’re here to do. Find God!

PRAYER: God, my maker, my creator, my Father. I acknowledge you as God of all, creator of all things. All things were created by you and for you for a reason. I was created by you and for you for a reason. I ask oh God that you open my eyes to what you have brought me here for, that you guide and show me what it is you want me to do on Earth. This i ask Oh God through our Lord Jesus Christ. Amen.


This post was written by Nze-obi David Chinedu, a Christian leader and a student at the University of Nigeria. He loves to use art as his ministry.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dear Fighter

Dealing with Failure

When God Seems Distant